Fabulous Coconut CakeFrom clbacon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bake the white cake in a 9X13 pan according to the directions on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix sweetened, condensed milk and cream of coconut.
- When cake is done and removed from oven, immediately poke holes in the cake (all over!) with a fork or a skewer.
- Pour the sweetened, condensed milk - cream of coconut mixture over cake.
- Let cake cool; the creamy liquid will soak in.
- Frost cake with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut all over the whipped topping, pressing down a bit to adhere the coconut.
- Put this in the fridge! It's better the more time it spends there.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating5 people
This is a delicious cake my grandmother gave me this same recipe several years ago and it is the only coconut cake my family will eat
bekab in Bassett loved it
Oh my ... I love coconut.bondc in State College loved it
Made it today, though as always, I tweaked it. I used 12 oz whipped heavy cream on top, and put half the bag of coconut in the cake batter. It's extremely delicioso!
bondc in State College loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!