Crunchy Bacon ColeslawFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip light Dressing shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS salted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- MIX dressing, sugar and vinegar in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour or until
- ready to serve.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) coleslaw blend for shredded green and red
- Substitute 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits for cooked and
- crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Yummo. This sounds fantastic. We love slaws and this one sounds really good. Thanks for another great post, Henrie.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Made this for a carry in picnic. Everyone loved it. The peanuts add a nice crunch, red cabbage adds a nice color.ski in Mishawaka loved it
Got cabbage from the garden ready n was looking for a good slaw recipe, this one sounds good. Nice Post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it