Crunchy Bacon ColeslawFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip light Dressing shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS salted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- MIX dressing, sugar and vinegar in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour or until
- ready to serve.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) coleslaw blend for shredded green and red
- Substitute 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits for cooked and
- crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Got cabbage from the garden ready n was looking for a good slaw recipe, this one sounds good. Nice Post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Made this for a carry in picnic. Everyone loved it. The peanuts add a nice crunch, red cabbage adds a nice color.ski in Mishawaka loved it
Yummo. This sounds fantastic. We love slaws and this one sounds really good. Thanks for another great post, Henrie.chefmeow in Garland loved it