Breakfast CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup dried fruits (mix and match: dried cranberries, cherries, raisins, dried apricots -snipped) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips, broken up shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease cookie sheets
- beat butter at medium speed about 30 seconds r until butter is creamy. Add brown sugar. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla. beat until combined.
- Combine flour, powder, soda, and salt.
- stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Add oats, all fruit and nuts.
- Scoop the dough up with a 1/4 cup measuring cup. drop the dough in mounds 2 inches apart. Slightly flatten cookies.
- bake 12-15 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Let cool on sheet 1 minutes.
- Remove and cool competely.