Korean Spicy Potato Side Dish Gamja JorimFrom zenkimchi 7 years ago
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut shopping list
- onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste) shopping list
- 1 tsp Gochugaru (Korean red chile powder) shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp corn syrup shopping list
- sesame seeds for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry the potatoes and onions in oil
- Add the gochujang, gochugaru, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, corn syrup, and a little water.
- Cover and turn down the heat.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sesame seeds as garnish. Can be served hot or chilled.
The Cookzenkimchi Anyang, KR
The Rating4 people
I love the Korean blend of spicy, sweet and salty all in one dish.waterlily in Joplin loved it
Will definitely be trying this one in the near future. Yummy. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I made this two nights ago for dinner and you are right, it is very impressive. We all loved it and I had to share the recipe with our dinner guests. A definite keeper.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!