Quick And Easy Peanut Butter And Jelly CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Mix peanut butter sugar and egg until well blended.
- For dough into ping pong sized balls and place 1 inche apart on cookie sheet. Flatten sightly and poke a dimple into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown around the edges and firm to the touch.
- When cooled to room temperature, fill each dimple with 1/4 tsp of your favorite jam.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating4 people
peanut butter & jelly cookies are gooooood!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Mine seemed to burn about about twenty minutes. But even with darkened bottoms they were GREAT!katzilla in Saginaw loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!