Baileys FudgeFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Here is the recipe for Bailey's fudge; and trust me, it's to die for. shopping list
- Bailey's Truffle Fudge shopping list
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup Bailey's irish cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups nuts, chopped -- optional shopping list
- Truffle Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 tbsp Bailey's irish cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter -- cut in pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolates with butter until chocolates are soft enough to stir smooth.
- Do not overheat. Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Baileys.
- Stir until smooth, add nuts and mix well. Place fudge in an 8" X 8" pan,
- oiled. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- Truffle Topping:
- Melt chocolates until soft. Remove from heat. With a fork, beat in butter
- and Baileys until smooth. Spread topping over fudge with knife. If a very
- smooth top is desired, place plastic wrap over top as in above. Refrigerate
- until firm; 1-2 hours. Can be frozen.
- Using All semi-sweet chips (instead of white chocolate) will yield a
- deeper, darker fudge.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
Yum, this does sound very good, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it