3 Ingredient Butter CookiesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and sugar in mixing bowl and mix well. Make a well in the center and pour in melted butter or margarine. Gradually blend with dry ingredients to make a dough. Shape into ping pong sized balls, place side by side on cookie sheet, chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Flatten chilled balls between the palms of your hands. Place side by side on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar.