EGGS RANCHEROSFrom linebb956 5 years ago
- 8 ounces salsa.. I like our local store brand... but Pace is good shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- parsley or cilantro... I like the cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese... Now we like American or colby or a mix shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas fried in oil until crispy not hard shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- jalapeno slices to taste... a Texas thing! shopping list
How to make it
- Combine salsa and seasoning in the bottom of a greased baking pan 8x8
- Break eggs over sauce arranging evenly .
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika... looking pretty!
- cover and bake at 350 for 15-20 min... I like my eggs runny
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 min or less to melt...
- Spoon onto the cooked tortillas
- top with sour cream
- add jalapenos to taste..