Crock Pot Pork Chili VerdeFrom wilz 6 years ago
- 3 lbs pork shoulder shopping list
- 28 oz can of green chili enchilada sauce shopping list
- 7 oz can of diced green chili's shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- pinch of pepper shopping list
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1/2 bottle of mexican beer(i use Pacifico) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- extras: shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the garlic and dice and brown the onion in a skillet with a little oil. Put into crock pot.
- Cut the pork into cubes. Add to skillet and cook until just brown on sides. Put into crock pot.
- Deglaze pan with beer and pour into crock pot.
- Pour green enchilada sauce, green chili's, cumin, salt and pepper into crock pot.
- Give it a good stir.
- Cook on High for 1 hour.
- Switch to Low and cook for another 7 hours.
- (crock pot liner works great)
- Stir in 1 cup sour cream at the end of cooking before serving.
- Serve with refried beans and rice. Makes Excellent burritos!
The Cookwilz San Bernardino, CA
The Rating8 people
What a nice chile verde recipe, thanks for posting. This sounds just like my style of cooking, thanks for posting.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
this is real close to the way I make mine! So good!
Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds great! I will make this for my friends who come over hungry! 5!markeverett in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!