Tomato Artichoke BakeFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
- 1-14 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 4 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 C onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 2 T flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/8 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 C parmesan cheese (preferrably freshly grated) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Butter baking dish.
- Melt butter in 2 qt. saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour, mustard, salt, oregano, thyme, and pepper and stir.
- Add tomatoes, sauce, artichokes, and onion and stir thoroughly. Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating4 people
You should be in business.anniemay in Huntsville loved it
This is a very tasty dish. I do not understand why someone would give this any less then a five. You have my five!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it