MeatloafFrom mixedsweet7 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup of crushed saltine crackers shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grounded ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ketchup shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees then, lightly grease your 5x9 inch loaf pan. Now, pack the brown sugar onto the bottom of your greased loaf pan and even out the ketchup onto the sugar. Now, in a mixing bowl, mix well all the other ingredients and create a shape of a loaf. Place the mixture on top of the ketchup. Now, bake in your preheated oven for about an hour or until the juices are not visible.
The Cookmixedsweet7 San Diego, CA
The Rating16 people
I use a double loaf pan to drip the grease out of the meatloaf as it cooks so I couldn't put the sugar and catsup on the bottom. Sorry, it's on the top. In the oven now.
You get high praise from mother. She thinks it was just "marvelous". ...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
We make this meatloaf alot, and we loved it. Thanks!cate in Dike loved it
I will try this one. It sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!