Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup CookiesFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 sqaures (1 ounce each) unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 butter flavored Crisco stick or 1/2 cup regular butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tslpbaking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cups chopped peanuts shopping list
- 36 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped shopping list
- Drizzle shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- For cookies, combine chocolate chips and chocolate squares in microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir after 2 minutes.
- Repeat until smooth.(or you can melt on rangetop in small saucepan over very low heat).
- Cool slightly.
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup shortening in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended and crumbly.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then salt and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Add chocolate slowly.
- Mix until well blended.
- Shaped dough into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Roll in nuts.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min. or until set.
- Do not overbake.
- Press peanut butter cup into center of each cookie immediately.
- Cool 2 min. on baking sheet.
- Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
- For drizzle, place peanut butter chips in heavy resealable sandwich bag. Seal. Microwave at 50% power.
- Knead bag for 1 minute.
- Repeat until smooth.
- Cut tiny tip off corner of bag.
- Squeeze out drizzle over cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Omama these are wonderful, great post GFhenrie in Savannah loved it
Finally Michelle.I have waited for your new posting.It really worth the effort.Thanks for sharing,saved..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
WOW!! this is right up my alley, Michellem :) Great post, TY :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it