An Ole Crock of Smoked Sausage StewFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound smoked sausage in 1/2" slices shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 15 ounce can green peas undrained shopping list
- 15 ounce can chopped tomatoes undrained shopping list
- 1 can French onion soup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Potatoes aren't close to fork tender at 6 hours. Adding 2 more hours on HI to try to complete cooking.
Two hours later: There is nothing outstanding about this stew except for the grease. The sausage should have been sauteed and the grease...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!