White Queso DipFrom misspattiecakes 9 years ago
- White Queso Dip shopping list
- 1 c. monterey jack cheese chopped fine shopping list
- 4 oz. green chiles in can chopped fine shopping list
- 1 serrano pepper med. if fresh you need to blister skin in broiler for six to eight minutes , pull skin from flesh, chop fine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 T cilantro chopped very fine shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 half & half cream you add for what thickness you like. shopping list
How to make it
- Put all in a double boiler on low to med. heat till all cheese melts.
- Stir occasionally. Good with fresh vegetables, baked potatoes.
- Serve with fried tortillas, Dorito chips.
- If you like with a hot taste, add green Tabasco to your taste.
People Who Like This Dish 86
The Cookmisspattiecakes Tyler, TX
The Rating9 people
This is wonderful......zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Got chips...? I love this stuff. After gaining about 40 pounds when moving to Texas... I learned to only eat this the on special occasions... Sunny out, raining out... etc!
Great Post... Shareing Texas!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Thank you, thank you. Need this for tonight!kilby in Katy loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!