Caramel BreadFrom liezel 9 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a round casserole dish.
- Pour enough caramel brown sugar to cover the bottom.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Fit them tightly together.
- Pour cream over the dough.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of rolled dough to taste.
- Let stand in warm place to double in size.
- Bake about 40 minutes at 180 deg C (360 deg F).
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating4 people
thanks liezel for an awesome recipe i make them quite often yummy sometimes i put pecan nuts in between the rolls and on top
enjoy your day
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Yummy - added to the new group Caramel Corner.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Is your mission to make us all larger...lol...my gosh this is scrumptious...craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!