Caramel BreadFrom liezel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a round casserole dish.
- Pour enough caramel brown sugar to cover the bottom.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Fit them tightly together.
- Pour cream over the dough.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of rolled dough to taste.
- Let stand in warm place to double in size.
- Bake about 40 minutes at 180 deg C (360 deg F).
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating4 people
Yummy - added to the new group Caramel Corner.jett2whit in Union City loved it
thanks liezel for an awesome recipe i make them quite often yummy sometimes i put pecan nuts in between the rolls and on top
enjoy your day
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Is your mission to make us all larger...lol...my gosh this is scrumptious...craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!