Chunky Pecan Pie BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1/2 C. (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 C. corn syrup shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 T. butter or margarine melted shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 C. Semi-sweet chocolate chunks (Toll House) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- For Crust:
- Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For Filling:
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in chunks and nuts.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Oh yes!! sooooooooo goodshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Mmm my favorite, gooey and nutty. Great post!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
yummy!thanks!iffyo in loved it