Snow Covered Mountain CookiesFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- ¾ cup butter (use the real thing for the best flavor), softened shopping list
- ¾ cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons water shopping list
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1¾ cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup finely diced pecans shopping list
- 4 squares Bakers melting chocolate (or a bag of milk chocolate chips), melted shopping list
- ½ cup finely grated white chocolate (use the white bark or candy coating squares) - use the finest grate on your grater shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and powdered sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in the water, extract and salt; mix well.
- Add flour and diced nuts, stirring them in until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1” balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Remove cookies from pan and place on waxed paper.
- When they are almost cool, dip the top of each cookie into the melted chocolate, set it back on the waxed paper, and then sprinkle with the grated white chocolate. I dip about 10 cookies, then sprinkle with the grated white chocolate – you just don’t want the melted chocolate to begin to set before you sprinkle with the grated stuff…it won’t “cling” to the melted chocolate if it has set.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
I second that motion.....!!!!!! where is my care package..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
wow can i fourth that l.o.l:)
tooooo pretty to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I can't say no more than BRAVO!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!