Baked French FriesFrom shelleybeanz73 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Mix oil and seasonings together in bowl.
- Add potatoes and make sure all are coated well with mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes turning once.
- ** I have used different seasonings such as minced garlic, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, if you experiment you'll find the right flavor for you and your family. :o)
- I serve these with crumbled bacon and melted shredded cheese sometimes with ranch, and sometimes with no toppings and just ketchup, they are delicious anyway you decide.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
The Rating5 people
Thanks! I'm gonna try this recipe tonight. My husband and I are trying to eat healthier. I know this is going to be well seasoned and delicious! I'll comment again later after we've eaten them...virtuous777 in Clarksville loved it
yummy!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
Good taters. Still needs salt. Goes great with ranch and bacon dressing.
See Baked French Fries for more.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!