Homemade Danish Butter CookiesFrom rodeogirl73 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter & sugar together
- Add egg
- Mix dry ingredients, sifted once, add a little at a time
- Add vanilla
- Roll into small balls about the size of a walnut
- Flatten with fork or spoon (Optional: Sprinkle color sugar on top before baking for xmas colors, easter, 4th of July, etc.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 mins or til lightly golden brown.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating7 people
This is a winner!!! Great Postshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I like how this cookie looks and I give you 5borinka in Bratislava Region loved it
I made a batch of these today. Nice, easy recipe for someone that is not much of a baker (me). Will probably keep a jar full through the holidays. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!