Best Ever Zucchini BreadFrom kylesgranny 7 years ago
- 3 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. melted butter shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 c. coconut shopping list
- 2 c. raw grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 c. grated apple, peeled shopping list
- 1 c. chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease and four 2 loaf pans.
- Combine all ingredients. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour evenly into pans.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Cool in pans 15 minutes. Turn onto cooling rack.
The Cookkylesgranny Sulphur Springs, TX
The Rating1 people
Just tried this, it's in the oven now and smells great! Very easy, but I was out of apples so I substituted a pear, hope it works out!rdh14 in Niles loved it
OK, bread out of the oven, and OMG it is fantastic! I used the pear, as I stated above, and it was still fantastic! You totally get my five!!!!! AWESOMErdh14 in Niles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!