Super SaladFrom thegoldminer 8 years ago
- stock of head of romaine lettuce shopping list
- sliver almonds shopping list
- Sliced almonds shopping list
- dried blueberries shopping list
- dried cranberries (I like to combine orange flavored cranberries, all from Trader Joes) shopping list
- Pinenuts shopping list
- pepitas shopping list
- Garbonaz beans shopping list
- kidney beans shopping list
- Grated parmesan shopping list
- Crumble gorgonzola shopping list
- Girrards Ceasar dressing shopping list
- Cranberry walnut gorgonzola dressing (Trader Joes) shopping list
- Good seasoning Italian dressing made from the package shopping list
How to make it
- I just grab a portion of each item and through them in the bowl with the romaine.
- I find the crunch of the different items delightful and the sweetness of the cranberries and blueberries is just wonderful on your taste buds.
- It may seem odd to put so many different items in but when you eat this mix, you just find it addicting, all the flavors, textures, just add so good.
- I was out of kidney beans and the crumbled gorgonzola (Trader Joes) when I did the pics. I barely had time to do this pictorial.
- I like the benefit of the anchovies but I don’t always add them.
- Anything can really be added or left out, it just your tastes that controls this mix.
- The three dressing combine to give it a great flavor, each adds something.
- This is sometimes a whole meal. I eat the whole bowl by myself, it really is just so good all those textures, crunches, the berries, just yummy, lots of fiber and good stuff.
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating2 people
Your right.. it is addicting! We have something like this in the summer here.. I have never tried with anchovies.. I will now. Great post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it