Shrimp ScampiFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4-6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley(or 1 tablespoon dried) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- dash cayenne peppper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp-peeled,deveined,tails left on shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large skillet that can be put in oven,melt butter with the oil.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and mix well.
- Add shrimp,toss to coat,and arrange in single layer.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until shrimp is pink and tender.
- Sprinkle additional parsley on top if desired.
- Serve in bowls with french bread or over pasta or however you like.
- Recipe can be doubled or even tripled,depending on how many people you are serving.