Melt-in-your-mouth Whipping Cream BiscuitsFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly
- Stir in whipping cream, just until dry ingredients are moistened (over stirring toughens the biscuit)
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board or surface
- Knead only 5 or 6 times
- Roll or pat dough to 1/2 inch thickness
- Cut with a 2-1/2 inch biscuit cutter (can use rim of drinking glass)
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or pan
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until golden
- These are delicious, delicious biscuits!
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!