Chicken KoftaFrom thepiggs 7 years ago
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts, and cubed shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground fenugreek shopping list
- ½ teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped shopping list
- 2 fresh green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- oil (for deep frying) shopping list
How to make it
- Put all the ingredients with the water into a pan and cook over medium heat until all the water has evaporated.
- Cool the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Put the mixture into a food processor and process for 2 minutes.
- Form the mixture into about12 balls.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the kofta balls till light golden brown, drain on paper towels and serve.
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!