Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread BarsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over dough; press in lightly.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
will be trying this one soonmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
On my list of things to make...;Dwynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Great recipe...I tried a recipe similar to this but with almonds.Absolutely delicious!ambus in Lahore loved it