Crab Muffin Succulient PartyTreatFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
- 1 Cube soften/melted butter 1/4 lb shopping list
- 1 Jar “Old English) cheese spread shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry’s) shopping list
- (1) 7 ounce can crabmeat (flaked). I think 2 cans are better or even fresh Dungeness is magnificent shopping list
- 6 English muffins makes 12 halves shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Soften or microwave almost too liquid state.
- Mix all ingredients except the crab meat.
- Drain crabmeat, and then add to mix.
- Spread on each muffin half. It should be liberal and this batch is just enough for 12 halves
- Place of a cookie sheet and broil at upper half position in oven until slightly brown on top.
- Remove and cut each half into quarters.
- Muffins can be prepared and frozen on a cookie sheet. Once frozen place in zip lock bag.
- When ready to use, place on a cookie sheet and allow to defrost for at least 30 minutes or the top will brown and the bottom will be cold.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating5 people
Crab and cheese, yum.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Oh my goodness. These were delicious. I will definitely make again. I did toast the muffins just a bit before spreading, did place them on a cooking stone and baked them about 10 minutes at 350. I had potatoes in the oven and just put them under ...morepleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
Looking forward to trying this one on New Years!meals4abby in Valders loved it