Salisbury SteaksFrom lexisone 8 years ago
- For the patties - shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 Packet onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 Tsp garlic powder (eyeball) shopping list
- 2 Tlbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 Tlbsp parsley shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs (plain) shopping list
- 2 Tlbsp butter shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- For the gravy - shopping list
- 1 medium onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 lb button mushooms quatered shopping list
- 2 packets brown gravy mix shopping list
- 3 cups chicken or beef stock/broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional) shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together for patties, less butter.
- Combine well.
- Form into six patties, 1/4 inch thick
- Melt butter in heavy bottom oven safe skillet over medium high heat.
- Sear patties in butter, turning once until both sides are browned.
- Do in patches to avoid overcrowding and remove from pan.
- With remaining oil in pan saute mushrooms and onion until soft.
- Add red wine and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add 2 packets of gravy mix and stock and stir until smooth.
- Return beef to pan.
- Bake pan in oven for 45 minutes until hot, bubbly and cooked through.
- Recommended sides, classic mashed potatoes and creamed corn.
The Cooklexisone Albuquerque, NM
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!