Simply Chocolate MousseFrom pink 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grind chocolate chips in a blender, using short pulses.
- Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
- Pour the mousse into serving glasses and chill in refrigerator until set. Makes about 7 servings
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
Delicious recipe! :)noir in Boston loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
Turned out well. Used my new Ninja blender.
See Simply Chocolate Mousse for more.
3/28/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it