Cashew ButterFrom ashleythm 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the honey in a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave and add the oil to the container.
- Place the nuts and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Then, while the processor is running, very slowly drizzle in the honey and oil.
- Process until an emulsion is formed and the mixture is smooth; this will take approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- If the mixture is too thick and doesn't spread easily, add a little more oil.
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating4 people
Great post, ever try Cashew cream.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
so good..thank yougreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This is GREAT! Love It!!!
High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!