Cashew ButterFrom ashleythm 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the honey in a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave and add the oil to the container.
- Place the nuts and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Then, while the processor is running, very slowly drizzle in the honey and oil.
- Process until an emulsion is formed and the mixture is smooth; this will take approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- If the mixture is too thick and doesn't spread easily, add a little more oil.
The Cookashleythm North Hollywood, CA
The Rating4 people
This is GREAT! Love It!!!
High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
so good..thank yougreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Great post, ever try Cashew cream.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!