Chocolate Cream Cheese FlanFrom iffyo 8 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces)sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- combine sugar and water in medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high; boil, without stirring, for about 15 minutes or until caramel-colored. Quickly pour over bottom and sides of twelve 6-ounce custard cups (if syrup hardens, soften over low heat).
- Heat evaporated milk in a small saucepan until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped chocolate until melted.
- Place evaporated milk and chocolate mixture, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, butter, eggs and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend well. Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Arrange in 1 or 2 large baking pans; fill pans with hot water to 1-inch depths.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Run knife around rims; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dishes.
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating10 people
This is so so so good Iffyo.I love all kinds of flans..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love flan and I love sream cheese, AND I love chocolate. How can you go wrong with this one!!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
incredible!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!