Meatball Sub CasseroleFrom crs101271 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound hamburger shopping list
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Italian bread, cut into 1-inch slices shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, mincd shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine onions, crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Add hamburger and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, arrange bread in a single layer in an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish (all of the bread might not be used).
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper; spread over the bread. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Combine sauce, water and garlic; add meatballs. Pour over cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!