Chewy Peanut Butter BarsFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter & peanut butter.
- Remove from heat, add sugar and flour.
- Stir in the eggs & vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes or until lightly browned and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating2 people
Oh yummmmmmmm sounds great to me!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Thank you for this awesome recipe, I found this site earlier today, then found your recipe, promptly made it and they are now sitting on my kitchen counter! YUM! My only thing is, I'd love to bump up the peanut butter factor even more. If I add more ...moredangerdog in Brooklyn loved it