Spicy PecansFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups pecans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place pecans in a large plastic zipper bag then mix seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Add to pecans then seal and toss well to coat pecans.
- In a large skillet melt butter then add olive oil and heat.
- Add seasoned pecans and cook stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread pecans on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 325 oven for 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- Cool and store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!