Disney Nacho Cheese Dip Copycat RecipeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 pound American cheese, grated shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon yellow food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Melt provolone in top of double boiler over boiling water.
- Add American cheese and stir in cream.
- Add cream cheese and stir until all is melted.
- Remove from heat; whip in seasonings and food coloring.
- Transfer to crockpot, and keep warm on lowest setting.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips, or vegs.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
wow!this sounds great!thanks!iffyo in loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again852 members
Tailgate Time129 members
Appetizers And Dips267 members
My BEST Appetizer I Takemake For Parties111 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Party Foods24 members
Heres The FoodWheres The Party14 members
Superbowl Snacks45 members
YOUNG AT HEART49 members