7 to 1 GranolaFrom edensong 6 years ago
- 12 cups oats shopping list
- 1 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 2 cups unsalted nuts (I sub the nuts out for other goodies) shopping list
- 2 cups sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 cups coconut, shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oil (use a light oil like safflower) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. F
- Mix dry ingredients in a large baking pan (12 x 17-inch or comparable).
- Measure out the oil into a saucepan, then measure the honey in the same measuring cup and pour into saucepan. (The honey slides out of the cup easily.) Add vanilla extract and heat just to mix.
- Pour liquids over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool before storing. You can add 1 to 2 cups of raisins or other dried fruit at this point. This is wonderful as a cereal with milk OR yogurt. Makes a great snack and trail mix. Experiment with different ingredients; just remember to keep the ratio of 7 dry to 1 liquid.
The Cookedensong Nashville, TN
The Rating15 people
Hope you enjoy it, kristopher. Make it your own with the ingredients you love!edensong in Nashville loved it
LOL -- yes, it's a lot for one, Alana, but it goes quickly with a family.edensong in Nashville loved it
This looks like one for the camping book. Thanks!atokadawn in Munford loved it