Wegmans Pumpernickel Bread and Beef DipFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- mix in a bowl all ingredients except the pumpernickel bread.
- let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
- next day
- cut the center out of the loaf of bread, forming a bowl..
- leave 1 to 1 1/2 inches of bread around the sides and the bottom
- cut a good size round hole in the top of the bread
- take the bread that you scooped out and cut into 1 inch cubes
- put the loaf of bread on a large plate
- fill with the dip
- either put the bread cubes around the outside of the plate or in a basket.
- to eat: scoop some dip onto a bread cube and pop into your mouth!
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating1 people
OMG wish I would have had this recipe a little earlier, we would have had it tonight :( Thanks for posting, I'll make it soon anyway.henrie in Savannah loved it