Sour Cream PorkchopsFrom cmon68 5 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onion in butter/add garlic. Set aside
- Brown chops/ Drain lower heat.
- Add onions/garlic, bay leaf and broth
- Cook 1 hour
- Remove chops
- Cook pan juices over high heat until reduced to 1/2.
- Lower heat, add sour cream and paprika.
- Pour over chops
The Cookcmon68 Windsor, CT
The Rating5 people
Sounds very tasty,will be making this the next time I fix pork chops, coppied the recipe,thanks for a great post....robertg in loved it
Sounds very yummy! I'm off to the grocery to buy some chops, this is on the menu tonight! Thanks for posting it.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Very, very, very good. Had these for dinner tonight. Awesome. My whole family loved it! Thanks again. This is a keeper!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!