Kansas City Beef BrisketFrom batman 6 years ago
- 1 5-8 Lb. beef brisket shopping list
- 1 tbsp. meat tenderizer shopping list
- 2 tbsp. liquid smoke shopping list
- 2 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- The night before cooking sprinkle brisket with tenderizer, liquid smoke, salt, pepper, celery salt, onion salt, and garlic salt. Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day add nutmeg, paprika, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce.
- Wrap well in aluminum foil, this is important.
- Cook 5 hours in 275 degree oven.
- Slice thin on the diagonal.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbatman Hastings, NE
The Rating3 people
Love love love beef brisket! I love it shredded on some Texas sized garlic toast.
Thanks for posting!
Now you got me hankerin' for a hunk of brisket... I may have to fire up the smoker this weekend!possumqueen in Small Town loved it
Preaching to the choir!borius in Klamath Falls loved it
Can't wait to try this, sounds great,thanks for the post...robertg in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!