Diablo Potato ChipsFrom chef2 7 years ago
- Diablo potato chips shopping list
- These spicy, home-made chips will disappear as quickly as you fry them up! The potatoes can be sliced and kept in water in an airtight container for up to 2 hours before frying. shopping list
- 6 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Cajun-style seasoned salt, divided shopping list
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Serves 4 shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 360°F, or until a bread cube browns in 1 minute. Thinly slice potatoes; place in a large bowl of ice water.
- 2. Drain potatoes on paper towels. Sprinkle with some seasoned salt. Lower potatoes into deep fryer with a slotted spoon. Fry in batches until chips are golden, about 3 minutes.
- 3. Remove chips from deep fryer with a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt. Place chips in a serving bowl.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!