Black Olive SalsaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3-4 green onions shopping list
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 2 T cilantro shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lime shopping list
- 1 small can white shoepeg corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Chop olives, green onions, tomatoes by hand.
- Chop jalapeno and garlic in food processor.
- Mix with the onions and tomatoes
- Stir in cilantro, lime juice, black beans and corn.
- Let stand 3-4 hours before serving.
- Drain juice.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar, stir and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
Really good!iffyo in loved it
wow yummy tasy delicous yeah high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
We love ALL of these ingredients ~ don't know why I never thought to add black olives to my salsa! Great post ~ high 5 from me ~ thanks for sharing! Blessings, debdebntim in Outer Banks loved it