Cream Puff in a PanFrom shirlex7565 7 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or maragine shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 (4oz) packages vanilla instant pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
- Grated chocolate (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Bring the water to a boil in a 2 quart saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Spread the batter in a greased 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Beat the cream cheese in a mixer bowl until smooth, scraping the bowl occasiionally.
- Add the pudding mix and milk.
- Beat until blended.
- Spread over the baked layer.
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Chill, uncovered, in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with the grated chocolate.