Shrimp Stir FryFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh OR frozen medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables * shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
How to make it
- MIX cornstarch, broth, soy and sesame oil.
- HEAT half the oil in skillet. Add shrimp and stir-fry until done. Remove shrimp.
- ADD remaining oil. Add vegetables, ginger and garlic powder and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- ADD cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return shrimp to skillet and heat through. Serve over rice.
- From Campbells Kitchen
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
:D amaziingg!!samanthamarylane in loved it
A nice recipe that would go well with a casserole.
trigger in loved it
I love a good stir fry and this one I am going to make and soon:)5 to you
Ccaramia in loved it