Oven Roasted Potatoes With Bacon And RosemaryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 pounds new potatoes quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 8 slices bacon fried and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Par boil potatoes 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 then drain and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Coat bottom and sides of a shallow pan with the butter.
- Toss potatoes, bacon, olive oil, seasonings and rosemary together and put into shallow pan.
- Roast turning often for 60 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!