Hot Crab And Cheese DipFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish dip shopping list
- dash of garlic powder shopping list
- 1 can lump crabmeat ( 4 1/4 oz) rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients; fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2 cup baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with crackers or chips.