Dump CakeFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray rectangular baking pan with cooking spray.
- Dump undrained pineapple into pan and spread out evenly.
- Spread cherry pie filling evenly on top of the pineapple.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the cherry and pineapple layers.
- Cut butter into slices with a butter knife and place slices evenly over cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Thank you for posting this!!!!! I had it at a potluck a fews years ago and have been wanting to make it. SO DELICIOUS and easy! :)rachie in Oklahoma City loved it
My father used to make this when I was little...and I loved it. I think I am going to the store right now for the ingredients! Thanks for posting!ladycropalot in Dallas loved it
Yep! It is as yummy as I remember and it made my house smell good too!ladycropalot in Dallas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!