Butter CookiesFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put butter and sugar in bowland beatuntil light and fluffy. Add flour and using hands, bradually work it in until the mixture forms a smooth dough.
- Roll into a sausage shape about 12 inch long, then pat the side flat to form either a square or triangular log.
- Sprinkle a thick layer of sugar on a piece of waxed paper. Press each side of the dough into the sugar to cdoat.
- Wrap and chill for aobut 30 minutes until firm
- Meahwhile, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and unwrap. Cut into thick slices and plac slightly apart on a non stick baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until just beginning to turn brown.