Honey Chili Shrimp Over NoodlesFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 inch fresh ginger,, grated shopping list
- 1-2 red or green chillies, deseeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 pound shelled raw shrimp shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 T honey shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 T soy sauce shopping list
- 8 ounces Chinese egg noodles shopping list
- chopped fresh coriander (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic, ginger and chilli over a high heat for about 1 minutes.
- Add the 8 ounces of egg noodles and stir-fry with the spices.
- Make sure you keep stirring well for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and onions and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the shrimp turn pink.
- Don't overcook or the shrimp will become rubbery.
- Add the honey, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Allow to bubble up.
- Serve immediately.
- Sprinkled with fresh coriander if you have some handy.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
Great noodle recipe - I'm bookmarking this and will try it. Thanks for sharing .danadooley in Singapore loved it
Sounds delicious to me. I'm saving your recipe to try soo and I'll let you know when I make it. Thank you - I'm always looking for yummy new shrimp dishes - and I do like some heat in my food. =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Hi Debra - it's me again. I got the chance to make your recipe and it was so delicious. I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks again for sharing... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!