My Worlds Best Scrambled EggsFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs with a fork
- Add the heavy whipping cream, and beat by hand again.
- Melt a little butter in your skillet, add the eggs, some salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Cook on medium high heat till eggs start to set good on the bottom before gently moving around with a spatula. This allows the eggs to rise and get fluffy.
- From this point just flip them over every now and then to finish cooking, don't over cook, you want them just set good but not dried out.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Henri, I've use heavy whipping cream in my scrambled eggs, too - I don't know how it started, but I know it makes the eggs absolutely melt in your mouth. Guests always ask what makes my eggs so delicious, and I always tell them to try whipping cream...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Now I know you've stolen my recipes... This is the ONLY way I prepare my 'soft creamy' eggs... that's what my kids used to call them... the whipping cream is the key to this melt in your mouth eggs.. I've used Monterey Jack cheese as an alternate.. o...moreshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Got my 5 on this one! I also add salsa to the pan to brown a little before I put the eggs in.wilz in San Bernardino loved it