Chipped Beef And Chicken CasseroleFrom saltymike 6 years ago
How to make it
- Roll each chicken breast half and wrap a strip of bacon around each.
- Make a bed of the chopped dried beef in a large casserole dish.
- Place the 8 chicken breast rolls on the chopped beef.
- Combine sour cream and soup; pour over the chicken.
- Bake slowly, at 300° for 2 hours, or until chicken is cooked and bacon is crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksaltymike Naples, FL
The Rating5 people
Absolutely divine!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Sounds good.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Oh wow was this ever good! My husband was making "mmm mmm" sounds all the way through dinner. Thanks for this, Mike! Definitely a 5, and I will be making this one over & over.modelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!