Magical Pudding Pie DessertFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the instant pudding and milk together and place into the refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Place 16 crackers in the bottom of an 8X8 pan.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers, spreading evenly.
- Place the other 16 crackers on top of the pudding, and then pour the other half of the pudding mixture on top of the last set of crackers.
- Top with the whole container of cool whip.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Thank you for sharing this one with us..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh my gosh, all of my favorites. I will be making this right away. Thank you for sharing.marriage in Apalachin loved it